Monday, June 29, 2009

BOOT CAMP: DAY TEN


I messed up when I set my phone alarm last night. I set it, but didn't SAVE it and so...

...

you know that sick feeling you get when you realize you overslept.

Yeah...that was my Monday morning.

So I missed boot camp Friday morning and did a make up class on Saturday, now I missed this morning and will have to make it up tonight...at 6:30....during the heat of the day. The high is expected to be 93-degrees.

Jaimie tried to help me see the bright side by saying, "At least it won't be 103." True...at least it won't be 103-degrees.

Thank you, Jaimie.

P.S. Jaime DID go to class and wrote her blog about it bright and early this morning like a good little camper and it sounds like it was hard...very, very hard. There was hill climbing involved.

And what really chaps me is that for once...for ONCE it was actually COOL this morning!!!

Ugh!!!

I am currently waiting to hear from Boot Camp Uber Instructor, Kari, to see whether or not I can attend boot camp this evening.

1 comment:

Andrea @ The Miller Spot said...

Damn alarm clock!!! And this is exactly why I could never do mornings.

You're more than halfway!! GOOOOOO!!!